Oh my, I am so behind on tags! I could really use a Time-Turner. First up, it’s The Bookish Adventure Tag created by the lovely Umairah. This sounds intriguing!
Imagine that you are an intrepid literary adventurer- braving the harsh bookish wilderness, traversing jungles of pages and slashing through vines of words. Where in the vast world of books would you go?
- Write about one place mentioned in a book you wish you could visit and why.
- List 3-5 things that you would do there.
- Mention which souvenirs, if any, you would bring back with you.
- Then tag some more literary explorers and please link back to the creator (Umairah @ Sereadipity) so I can see all of your adventures!
My dream bookish destination:
It’s a very obvious choice, but how could I not pick Hogwarts from the Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling? I know many of us would love to visit this magical boarding school! Still waiting for my letter.
Things I would do:
- Attend the Sorting Ceremony in the Great Hall. I’m still none the wiser which of the four houses I belong to!
- Experience the Start-of-Term Feast and try out all of the marvellous food.
- Meet Harry, Ron and Hermione. Basically all of the students and teachers, except Umbridge.
- Take part in and watch a Quidditch match.
- Venture into the Forbidden Forest to see a unicorn. Actually those giant spiders also live there, so I might just take a sneak peak.
It’s uncanny that I mentioned a Time-Turner before reading this part of the tag! I would also ask permission to bring back Harry’s Invisibility Cloak. Best. souvenir. ever.
If I didn’t tag you and you would like to take part, consider yourself tagged!