Thank you BooksInNeed for nominating me for the Awesome Blogger Award. If you like books, be sure to check out her fun blog. Thank you also to Maggie @ Dreaming of Guatemala for creating this award. Maggie writes:
This is an award for the absolutely wonderful writers all across the blogging world. They have beautiful blogs, are kind and lovely, and always find a way to add happiness and laughter to the lives of their readers. That is what truly defines an awesome blogger.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Include the reason behind the award.
- Include the banner in your post.
- Tag it under #awesomebloggeraward in the Reader.
- Answer the questions your nominator gave you.
- Nominate at least 5 awesome bloggers.
- Give your nominees 10 new questions to answer.
- Let your nominees know that they’ve been nominated.
- If you can go anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Italy. I’ve never been there before and it’s a country that I’ve always wanted to visit. So much culture and art! Plus actual Italian pizza 🍕
- What is your favorite book series?
Probably the Harry Potter series. I read these books growing up throughout my childhood and teenage years. There is something magical about them. (See what I did there?)
- Is there a type of book you would never read? If so, why?
Ooh, good question! I always give books a chance, so even if a book has a bad rep, I’ll still read it to see what it’s like. And if it’s not for me, I’ll stop reading it.
- Who is your favorite movie character?
Marty McFly from the Back to the Future trilogy.
- What Disney movie is your favorite?
I can’t choose between Aladdin and The Lion King! They both have great songs and memorable characters.
- What fictional character would you want to meet in real life?
Elizabeth Bennet from Pride and Prejudice. She seems down-to-earth, intelligent and honest.
- Do you have a favorite phrase? And if so, what?
Yes: “It’s déjà vu all over again!” Sadly, I don’t get the chance to say this phrase that often.
- If your life was a book, how would it end, and what type of book would it be?
I’m going to draw inspiration from the end scene of one of my favourite films. If my life were a book, it would end with me driving off into the sunset. It would be a coming-of-age YA book.
- Favorite song?
Starlight by Muse.
- If you could change anything about you, what would it be?
I’m not sure, maybe a smaller nose?
PoojaG @ Lifes Fine Whine
Becky @ Book to the Becky
And anyone else who wants to do this award, consider yourself nominated!
- What is your favourite season and why?
- Have you read a book recently which you think is underrated?
- Do you prefer to read the book first or see the film first?
- What is your Patronus?
- If you could travel back (or forward!) in time, which era would you visit?
- Do you have any hidden talents?
- Are there any new book releases which you’re looking forward to?
- Have you ever DNF’d a book? If so, which one(s) and why?
- What was the last album you bought?
- What is your life motto?
Thanks again to BooksInNeed for nominating me!