I would like to thank PoojaG for nominating me for this award. She has a wonderful blog with inspirational posts, poetry and more so please do check it out and follow her if you don’t already!
- Include a little bit about who created this award (with a link) and mention the person the who nominated you.
- Share 3 things that motivate you to blog and share 3 people that motivate you to blog as well
- Share one thing you hope to do that will improve the world.
- Answer your challenge question
- Nominate your choice of bloggers and give them a challenge question.
My Blogging Motivators
I love to write so blogging is a great outlet for me to express my thoughts on books and beyond.
Getting positive comments from my fellow bloggers spurs me on to keep writing!
Seeing other people’s great blog posts encourages me to write just as well.
My English teacher who encouraged me to start blogging in the first place.
Other inspirational bloggers who I follow.
My World Improving Action:
I’ve volunteered in the past with children and I would love to volunteer again at some point with a focus on animals or conservation. There’s a great song lyric by Joni Mitchell which goes: “They paved paradise and put up a parking lot”. I think it’s important to treat the environment with respect and hope to raise awareness of this.
I received none and I don’t really want to ask my nominees one as the rules of the award (2 and 3) already pose very interesting and reflectional requirements.
Julia @ Bright, Bold, and Bookish
Christina @ The Bookshelf Corner
Cassie @ Rants and Raves of a Bibliophile
Shanya and Tanya @ Twin Bookmarks
And anyone else reading this post!
No worries if you’ve already been nominated or prefer to skip this.
Thanks again to PoojaG for nominating me.